Where do the Trogs take Nichols?

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Brekk
Dragon

Where do the Trogs take Nichols?

Post by Brekk »

I've read in this website that your supposed to save Nichols from the trogs, but where do they take Him?[?]

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

I will tell you once you place this question in the gameplay help topics. because this is not the place for spoilers![:(!]It is ok though because you are a new member but don't post them here next time.

Admin
Dragon

Post by Admin »

Moved to tips and help

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

you first meet nichols in the shadowmire in some ruins when you are heading for the tree of mourning don't be annoyed by him he's somewhat arrogant you will see him second in the dungeon of toadfists palace where you must pull a lever to set him free he's still quite arrogant here continue on to toadfist after you have defeated toadfist and left through the correct exit outside there will be a bridge you need to cross go ahead and save then get out a good weapon before you cross because this bridge will break once you reach the middle as soon as you hit the ground you will hear trog electricity beams going off quickly rush over and kill all of the trogs but you must be quick or nichols will be dead once you're done when done correctly nichols will fall from the ropes he's hanging from and acting somewhat kinder than before because you've saved him twice now will admit that he doesn't really know what he's doing and give you his tome this is the last time you see nichols if you continue through the shadowmire you will eventually find a plat form with strange marking on it go to the center of the platform and rynn will read from the tome opening a gate in front of you that contains the earthblade

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

it's kind of long but I hope this helps watch for skeletons and good luck

Brekk
Dragon

Post by Brekk »

Thanks, it helped a lot