Valley of the Fallen

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
EvilOmen86
Whelp

Valley of the Fallen

Post by EvilOmen86 »

ok ive got the rescue perry mission, but the base is shut and i dont no how to get in....can ya help me? also i have these funky crystals, wot do i do with them?

Brekk
Dragon

Post by Brekk »

First you need a key to get in, it is located in a cave beside the third Dragons eye, then go through the caves, when you recue perry he will give you a key to the lower ruins, which is next. there is a Wartok in the room with Perry, and he is a little thougher than the others there is a key to get through the rest of the cave on a table so pick it up. be careful because if you run to fast you will lose him. the crystals are to be placed in special stones, to unlock the fire blade. the first one is in the cave with perry, the second is in Gotrauls home, and the third is in some ruins as you first enter the valley, then go to the platform in the desert and the flame blade will appear, make haste in leaving as several "soulless" people will appear, if you need more help let me know.

EvilOmen86
Whelp

Post by EvilOmen86 »

i ended up figuring it out anyway....and clocked the game as well.
the ending is sweet, but is there anyway i can continue? becuase i end up having to reload to keep gaming. tell me more about these swords, like the flame one and others.

Brekk
Dragon

Post by Brekk »

well there are four elemental blades scattered throughout the game they are: Fire Blade, Ice Blade, Earth Blade, and Lightining Blade, when you complete the quest in the Valley of the Fallen and you go back to Surdana to get the "Armor of the Order" you sell all four of them and get the "MournBringer" which is the best sword in the whole game. The Lightining blade is in Kragmor, the Ice Blade is in ShiverBane, The Earth Blade is in the ShadowMire, and the Fire Blade is in the Valley of the Fallen. As you get these swords I recommend that you drop them in a certain spot IN SURDANA so they do not take up too much space. The MournBringer only takes one Skill Level point, so you do not need to max out your Melee points, I recommend that you build up your Archery skills. If you cannot find these swords let me know, and I will try to guide you to them.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

If you are at the vally of the fallen then you can't go back to kragmore for the lighting blade. If you didn't get the earth blade when you were at shadomire you can't go back and get it. But I always have more that one saved game.

WERY
Hatchling

Post by WERY »

So where is the Ice Blade? Been to Shiverbane but I have newer seen it

WERY
Hatchling

Post by WERY »

Newer mind. I found the Ice and Fire Blade. Must probably play the game again and try to get into that cave with the lightning blade

For the moment I am at the end of The fallen ruins and discovered a glitch. When you leave the besament that has many warriors in it and jump just before you reach the elevator you will fly up through the floor in one second. That was a cool glitch

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Excellent!
I've played so many times, but never gotten that one 8^)