Drakan: The ancients' Gates music?

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Snotmaw
Dragon

Drakan: The ancients' Gates music?

Post by Snotmaw »

Hey, I have grown quite fond of it. Can I get music from the game anywhere[?][?] Some games, when you put them in cd players, play music but my Drakan doesn't. Is there any way to listen to it besides playing the game[?][?]

EvilOmen86
Whelp

Post by EvilOmen86 »

i like the desert music....very persian.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Someone over at the planetdrakan forums managed to extract the music from Order of the Flame's music.rrc file. It might be possible with TAG too as the files look similar when placed in a PC with a DVD drive. They won't run obviously but the PS2 uses the same file formats as PCs for playing audio and video eg .avi and .mp3 the files are just embedded within the binary file.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

could someone do that for drakan tag? IF they could that would be cool. I would ask them about it but Since I am having problems with becoming a member on that site I can't ask who ever it is about it.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I asked but no-one has replied yet

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

ok thanks! by the way I am still trying to become a member on that site.

Edge Hog
Whelp

Post by Edge Hog »

<font color="yellow">Try Kazaa or something like that.[:D]</font id="yellow">

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

I downloaded them from grokster though I have seen a soundtrack that was made for drakan T.A.G. but it's pretty rare

rynnsgardianangel
Whelp

Post by rynnsgardianangel »

[:X][^][:(!][8][}:)][:D][8D][;)][:(][V][xx(][|)][8)][:o)][:I][B)][:0]try going to a video game store,or a music store and ask them if there is a soundtrack to it. and if so find out about ordering it! if that doesnt work try finding a phone number or something for the company that made the game and ask them! good luck and let me know how it turns out![:)][:p]

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

ok thanks for all the idias

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

wait a second Lady Myschala, you said the soundtrak is rare but you have seen one. Where? i have been looking everywher. Do you remember where you saw it?

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Anyone, is there a soundtrak????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">wait a second Lady Myschala, you said the soundtrak is rare but you have seen one. Where? i have been looking everywher. Do you remember where you saw it?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">No one is repling to this topic.[:(][:(]

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I don't think the soundtrack is available seperatley due to copyright reasons. The only people who will have them is Surreal software and I doubt they wold release them to the public without Sony's permission.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

That sucks.