Need help finding the swords

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
EvilOmen86
Whelp

Need help finding the swords

Post by EvilOmen86 »

ok im up to shadowmire, wot do i do with the book? and ive neva heard of Kragmore, where is it? do i need a key to get in? and could u please provide guidance on how to get the other swords please.

Thank You

p.s: where abouts in Surdana should i drop these swords? would i be able to buy them back if i sell them? and how do i add a signature on the end of my post?

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

ok Kragmor is later in the game after you open the first gate way talk to the guy in front of you and you will get snotmaw's base on the map.you don't need a key to get in. But for now worry about shadomire.You take the book on a stone platform.if you are where you saved nicholas from the spell casting trogs then in sted of going up the path stay in the swamp and head strait and there should be an atention attracting pille of stones. It has a simble on the middle and stand on it. Then rynn will automaticly red it. a gate will open revealing a sowrd called the earth blade. When you get it you'll fight skeletons then you can leave. you need all four swords to get the mournbringer. The earth blade is in shadomire, lighting blade kragmor, fire blade vally of the fallen, and the ice blade is in shiverbean. you can drop them in a same place in surdana. don't sell them because later you might not be able to buy them back because of low money. If you have unuf money you can buy them back. Drop them somewhere in surdana. I keep them in brekk's shop. I'll tell you more onthis if you need me to. The signature is easy. I had some trouble when I first became a member. You click on your profile and update it. When you see the box that says add signature type what you want and it should be on every one of you messages Like mine. Tell me if any of this is confusing.

EvilOmen86
Whelp

Post by EvilOmen86 »

Who is the person you have to talk to to get the snotmaws mission? do u mean the very first person i see once u have come thru the first gate?
i found all the other swords, all i need is the lightning one.
thanks for your help

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Its general Dherimon and he can be found at the mother's eye. Its easy to miss him as you fly through.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

he should be standing at the mother's eye. If you don't talk to him when you come from opening the first and try to talk to him later in the game I don't know if he will tell you about snotmaw.