MAJOR SCREW UP IN THIS SITE'S NAME

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Navaros
Whelp

MAJOR SCREW UP IN THIS SITE'S NAME

Post by Navaros »

Arohk is spelled just as I typed it. A-R-O-H-K.

Not how it's spelled in the URL for this site, this site logo, or by the Webmaster on these boards.

It's pretty sad that you guys are running a site with a false name and no one even bothered to notice the error in 4 years (or however long this site has been up).

Now that I've been so good as to point out your ridiculous error to you, I hope you correct it.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Its not wrong, I assure you. Arohk is the incorrect spelling (its spelt like this once in OOTF), its definitley spelt Arokh, its spelt like this on Surreal's site and in both OOTF and TAG's instruction manuals.

There was a debate on the spelling of the Dragon's name back when the game was released as many preview and review sites got the name wrong.

Navaros
Whelp

Post by Navaros »

wtf... then why does one of the very first goals spell it on the Map as Arohk??? argh! how annoying.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Yes, you are right; that is where its spelt wrong. Its spelt Arokh everywhere else in the game and its manuals. I guess it was an error the progammers made when they made the maps.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

I thought it is spelled arokh (A-r-o-k-h)

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

And it is.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

oh ok

The Black Dragon
Hatchling

Post by The Black Dragon »

names are spelled in different ways people just have to have more than one way to do something. hey my name is spelled more then five differant way O.K.