The story of Drakan, Rynn and Arokh

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

The story of Drakan, Rynn and Arokh

Post by Arokhs Twin »

The unique story about the developing relationship between a human and a dragon as they venture through a rich fantasy world conquering over the evil forces that have invaded the land...

Well, here goes. As mentioned previously, this thread will be used to tell the story of both the PC and PS2 games which can be contributed to by anyone, preferably who has played both games. I have decided to make the events of each level a chapter in the story but obviously the story version will not follow the games exactly otherwise it will be a pretty boring story!

Try to keep in character and try not to contradict others and best of all, have fun! The story will be spell checked, edited and posted on the main site when its finished. The story starts just before the PC game and will end where Drakan:TAG finished. Therefore, this story contains spoilers for people who have not played one of the games.

EDIT: I have decided to do two seperate threads for the OOTF and TAG parts, simply because the resulting thread will be too long. The TAG part can be found in the Ancient Gates forum.

Remember, this is only a rough draft, the final story will be of higher quality.

Finally, a note to younger readers. This story contains fantasy violence, mild swearing and some sexual references. I'd rate it ages 15+

Dark Master
Whelp

Post by Dark Master »

I've got one question: Why did you skip this evil laugh thingy in the end of the game?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

It didn't seem right to put it in; I guessed Surreal only put that in so the player would guess there was a sequel. I thought it was best left out.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Story finally completed! See www.arokhslair.net/lore.html for downloadable versions.

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

mmmkay... AT, couldn't you create a .pdf with the whole history? IMO, it's the best format to documents... but it's just a suggestion [:)]

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Do you know of a free .doc to .pdf converter?

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

Hmmm, right. [8]

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Thought as much, I know what to do [;)]

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

lol, OK [:)] 'twas just an idea.