alwarren bug

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
pox
Whelp

alwarren bug

Post by pox »

i read that many people have problems getting out of alwarren and this site has a link to a forum where somebody wrote a lot of possible solutions.I had this problem,but i think it happens only if you take the elemental amulet before entering alwarren,if you immediately go to alwarren after talking with rimril it doesn't happen.am i right?did anybody test this solution?i can't belive that nobody ever tought about that...

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

Well, I for one never ever had that problem - eve if I had the amulet with myself (usually got that first). I don't think they'd be related, but who knows. :) Never tried it, as I never got this problem...

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

Neither did I. I always go first for the amulet.

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

I had a problem, only when I seemed to have way to much items in my inventory. I got past this, by dropping half, then exiting Alwarren, then dropping stuff outside, then going back for the rest of my stash.

Dont know why I needed all that inventory, but just didnt want to leave it layin around for the bad guys to use.

Shiny
Dragon

Post by Shiny »

never got a prob there luckyly :D

pox
Whelp

Post by pox »

ok,i wasn't right,repeating the game in "too hard" difficulty i met the bug even if i didn't take the amulet,does anyone have a too hard difficulty savegame after alwarren?

Shiny
Dragon

Post by Shiny »

no !
its "to hard" :P