Help me?

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Foxen
Whelp

Help me?

Post by Foxen »

Hey I'm new here but that's not the point. I was wondering if someone could help me on something. I'm at the succubi lair, where you have to kill two succubi, right at the beggining. The thing is that I killed them but the door to the next room won't open! Any one have any clues about what's going on?

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Hehe, to the right is a elevator pad, which you need to ride upon, maybe, or do you need to follow the path to the right and kill a few knights. Watch out for them flaming arrows!

I guess I could impart some more detail for you too.

http://a.domaindlx.com/Brutus/walkthrough/level9.htm

[8D]

Foxen
Whelp

Post by Foxen »

um...thanks but

"You can either take them out with your bow or endeavor to get them to land and kill them w/a melee weapon.

Run forward along the path towards the door they were guarding - it should now be open."
the problem: it isn't.

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

I had this very same problem once. If I can remember the problem correctly, one of the Succubi wasn't exactly dead, just stuck on a wall (lil' bug). My suggestion? Try to find her. Which requires a bit of cheating, but... 'floy', then navigate to try and find the fugitive... if I'm correct.

Foxen
Whelp

Post by Foxen »

-.- I figured it would be something like that. I hope the cheat works because the cheats "Giant"; "Give" and "Gimme" are not working for me. I think my game is ridged. The funny thing is that my friend was over and they worked but when i tried they didn't.

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

For most of them to work you have to be in "Developer's mode" - when starting the game, hold "Shift", choose "Developer" tab and then check "Enable Developer's Mode".
I shouldn't be teaching hot to cheat, but I hope you'll use it only this time, right? [;)]

BTW: Bem-vinda! Finalmente um (ou uma) compatriota que joga Drakan! [:D]

Foxen
Whelp

Post by Foxen »

Yeah I fugured that now -.- um...anyway...I used floy to go across it, made the job easier ^^

BTW: Sou uma girl e não sabia que falavas port!

Foxen
Whelp

Post by Foxen »

O.O yet another problem. Well, I'll post it here so not to make another post. My problem is that i can't use the flaming sword's alternate attack. Is it only availiable for the flaming sword you get in that cave or for all that you can get along the game from Knights?

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

The Ring Of Fire is only available on the Sword of Flame. The Flaming Swords, the ones that the Crimson Knights leave, don't have that power.

Foxen
Whelp

Post by Foxen »

Oh damnit ^^thanks anyway

Navaros
Whelp

Post by Navaros »

i have had to use floy before

Arokh got stuck in a cave where i did not leave him! he somehow got into that cave while i was alone, and there was absolutely no way whatsoever to get him out of it since he can't fit in there in the first place!!!

it was totally weird. i woulda been completely stuck forever without the floy cheat

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

There is a known bug where this happens; Arokh sometimes appears at the bottom of the pit below the grimstone power genarator on the Wartock mines level. I always keep a few saves in case the game screws up as the 445 patch does not fix a lot of bugs.