Drakan screenshots

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

Nice pics Eris!

The first one, it looks like Rynn is whistling music.

And yes, I would download a rapidshare archive if you provided one.

bansaiii
Whelp

Post by bansaiii »

Hey those are some nice Drakan TAG pictures
Are they taken from PCSX2 ?

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by buckmana</i>

The first one, it looks like Rynn is whistling music.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Interesting idea [:)]. But for me on that pic it looks like Rynn is saying smt very important and clever to Arokh, and Arokh thinking that what she says is not clever at all but boring starts doing some crazy stuff behind her back [:p]...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
And yes, I would download a rapidshare archive if you provided one.
Here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OVUEAR11
or
http://rapidshare.com/files/201652536/D ... .part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/202129729/D ... .part2.rar
It's broken into 2 parts, because... well, 6kbps up speed + unstable connection... [xx(]
These are mostly the screenies of the main characters, not very interesting stuff IMHO. But you can find some nice pics in the environment and low quality folders, and there is also a close up pic of a griffin in the other creatures folder. The only one pic of a griffin unfortunately, it was too difficult to take snaps while playing from pcsx2 v0.9.4 without having proper controls, so they're mostly from cutscenes...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bansaiii</i>
Are they taken from PCSX2 ?
Yep yep. The last 3 ones are from pcsx2 0.9.4, and the one with the owl is from Playground version, that's why it has this strange shadows on Rynn, a bug of playground I suppose...

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

Thanks for the screen captures.

I'm going to look through them later and have fun.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

There are some really cool shots in there.
The second download is empty, but the "low quality" folder was included in the first download, so it's all good.
You got some of the only Yutaji and Jasaad shots on the web.
GOOD WORK, ERIS!

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Both links dead. Get timeout error on both links after waiting to download

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Outlaw Wyvern</i>

The second download is empty, but the "low quality" folder was included in the first download, so it's all good.
Are you sure it's empty? If you were able to extract files from 1-st download or to open files from low quality folder, then you had got the right second rar. This is how Winrar's splitting to parts works. I just downloaded both rars and they were all ok...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Arokhs Twin</i>

Both links dead. Get timeout error on both links after waiting to download
Here, try this:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OVUEAR11
Megaupload has got a very low down speed unless you catch the happy hour but it's the only hosting service where you can resume interrupted uploads. I downloaded from this link and it was ok. Hope it will be ok for you too...

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

That's better, thanks. Some good screenshots there, better than most of the ones out on the web captured by game reviewers.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Understood.

bansaiii
Whelp

Post by bansaiii »

I would like to post some pictures of mine... shot in Drakan OotF and TaG. But dunno how and where I could upload them .

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

bansaiii, have you tried Photobucket or Flicker?
They're both free photo hosting/sharing-type sites.
Then you can post links here.
That may not be the best method, if not... perhaps someone else will have a better answer ;)

WELCOME, bansaiii!

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

If you don't want to register and just need the easiest and fastest way to upload pics to post them in forums and don't want any other useful features you can use http://imageshack.us .

Go there, click the browse button, find the picture you want to upload in the appearing window, and then click on the start upload button. After the upload is completed you'll be redirected to another page in the bottom of which you will find your precious link. Copy the code that lies between the [IMG] tags (copy the tags themselves too) from the "Hotlink for forums (1)" field and paste it here in the forum.......

There are many sites like this that don't require registration (for example in such cases I mostly use radikal.ru) but imageshack is also ok i think....

bansaiii
Whelp

Post by bansaiii »

=) Thanks for your help guys.
Gonna give this a try... lets seeee

3..2..1.. Testing ^^

bansaiii
Whelp

Post by bansaiii »

hummm oki.. that was a bit too large =S *sry*
here we go again ^^

This one was created by Larlord ... ages ago ^^