Question

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
MageMan
Whelp

Question

Post by MageMan »

When yall lose an admin or member,do yall...delete there....account.....?

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

What do you mean by "lose" a member?
Probably not.

Zienna
Dragon

Post by Zienna »

he's upset cause he thinks someone on the forums left.LOL!By the way mage man he came back.Did u not notice?

SubZero
Hatchling

Post by SubZero »

No he did not notice.I was gone 4 a while cause i was busy.

Zienna
Dragon

Post by Zienna »

see?

Admin
Dragon

Post by Admin »

Nobody's account is ever deleted. I just lock spammers and other unwanted members which just prevents them from posting, they are still shown on the member pages.

As a matter of interest, if you go to the members page or search for a member, it will tell you the last time they visited and last post date. Some people do visit regularly but do not always post messages / replies. There are a lot of familiar names in there that I remember from Drakan multiplayer and their last visits were in 2001. Hmm...

MageMan
Whelp

Post by MageMan »

Oh..Ok.Wow There Are Some Really Old Ones In There.We Have Had People I Had Never Seen In Drakan And Just Registered.Never Posted,Some That Dont Even PLAY THE GAME!Idk WHy That Keeps Happening.Its Just Totally Wierd.