drakan 2 pc

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Claxon
Whelp

Post by Claxon »

I would like to work on a game like Drakan. I don't know if I will ever get the opportunity to actually do it (commercially). I can't say who will make a similar game, there are so many developers and publishers in the world, it could be any of them, but it only takes 1 to make a great game.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

There was Lair on the PS3 which is a mix of Drakan and the not very popular Drakengard. I haven't played it but it supposedly has a good storyline and game world with spectacular dragon battles but let down by the awful control system.

BTW Claxon, which developer do you work for?
It would be great if a developer picked up the drakan rights from Sony.

Claxon
Whelp

Post by Claxon »

One of my friends at work was a tester for Drakengard. He doesn't speak very highly of it (but then again if the testers still like the game once it's finished, it must be a spectacular game). I've never played it myself. Right now I'm working in Namco's European mobile phone games company. Although I must admit I'm looking forward to getting back into PC & console game development.