Dunno if i should do this...

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Zienna
Dragon

Dunno if i should do this...

Post by Zienna »

So....I dont really play drakan any more and its been sitting on my pc for about a month now and not really touched and was thinking if I should uninstall it cause ive beat the game a bunch of times and no one is ever online,but then again something just tells me not to do it.Idk if i should or not,i like the game,but its just boring...i think i said that right..:|

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

I have un-installed and installed well over 50 times! After a year goes by, you will install and play again! In the mean time you will play many other games, but as we have found out, Drakan is one that you will keap playing, even if its once a year.

Zienna
Dragon

Post by Zienna »

My disc got smashed...once if i ever uninstall it thats it,that why i wondering if i should.:|

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

No, especially if the disc is broken.

You may kick yourself someday if you want to go back to it and it's no longer there.

Besides, it's not consuming much memory or resources, so it doesn't hurt your computer.

If I can ever get the level editor to work, I plan to make some cool stuff to share.

Which was one of the reasons I bought the game, for a level editor.

De Profundis
Dragon

Post by De Profundis »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Zienna</i>
no one is ever online<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I'm online ALL the time! In fact, I was just there. But after 15-20 minutes of no one joining, I get impatient.