Server features

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Eris
Dragon

Server features

Post by Eris »

Hi! :)
(yep, i'm still here :P)
I ran across the admin of Dragon World server yesterday (you can't imagine how lucky am I on checking Gamespy at the right moments) and he asked me to find out about various existing Drakan server features. For example, is it possible to set up a server so that it would welcome the players joining it? AFAIK there isn't any official manual on that topic. And DSStarter also hasn't any...

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Ya see! She was reincarnated, after dieing! Wont wonders never cease in this great big blue ball!

"waves" to Eris

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

*waves to Axe*
(lol guys, you were right, it was too silly of me to think I could leave this game. I love it too much :) )

Axe, do you remember I once asked you if there is a console command that gives you the IPs of all the players on it. You told me you have to look somewhere to check it out. Where somewhere?

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

I was thinking of the "ping" command. But it only shows the players ping not ip numbers.

I was just thinking that Andre"DrakanRider", might know a way, although it might require rewriting the command structure of mp, then it is not possible.