Drakan Vista Compatibility

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
mage150
Dragon

Drakan Vista Compatibility

Post by mage150 »

Drakan is compatiple with Windows Vista oddly enough. Suprised me.

As far as level editing... once I put Andrey's engine edit and Modeler edit everything worked. I am kind of amazed.

My only issue is holding Shift does not bring me to the old school dev tab. Anyone have an idea on a work around, I think there was one but my brain fails me.

mage150
Dragon

Post by mage150 »

Gahhh can't find my 3dStudio max 3 or 4 disks. College only has Maya that does me no good.

mage150
Dragon

Post by mage150 »

Anyone seen Drakon Rider these days? For whatever reason the Level Editor frustratingly creates hidden folders I can't access, than deletes the files when Level Editor closes.

This prevents drakan from opening the levels however only the editor can open and load the folders, odd.

Hkora
Whelp

Post by Hkora »

I can get it to work a window pops up that has three tabs at the top you click on the developer tab and then click the check box[^] or were you asking how to change it back to the old one[?]