New Drakan game!! (maybe)

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
andreipirate
Whelp

Post by andreipirate »

HI! It's me again! The project is going very well!

andreipirate
Whelp

Post by andreipirate »

To Arokh's Lair:
I saw http://www.projectoffset.com and I think that the game they are doing is very good, but I think the don't have all the project but only a part of it! If you know others sites like that, please put them on the forum!
Thanks! ;):)

andreipirate
Whelp

Post by andreipirate »

By the way.... If there's someone than can do the first animation for Arokh in HD and a video, please contact me! ;)
Thanks!

The_Dragon_Lord
Whelp

Post by The_Dragon_Lord »

ive been a drakan player like lord Axe and Arokh's Twin for a long time since the days of the orignal game in 1999 and i agree with axe however if for some reason you do manage to pull this off. One segestion is make shure that all aspects of it are compatable with the the new vindows vista OS because i have found that there is alot of bugs with it and compatability issues with games.. espicaly the the orignal drakan game.. so if your going to do this dont go halfway go all out and make shure it works..and most improtant of all be shure to make it has full mutiplayer capabilites. Also trying to pry the copryrights to it from surreal and sony will be like trying to get blood from a stone. however a new game based on drakans game play style isnt a bad idea. Also i mite have a few idea for characters for ive have been a fantasy artist for a long time now and each picture i create has it own story so if that intrests you let me know?...but i too will remain dubis until something more solid shows it self. "Its going to be hard to out do the orignal and ancient gates"

TDL