A search for some old freinds

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
The_Dragon_Lord
Whelp

A search for some old freinds

Post by The_Dragon_Lord »

Its been almost 5 years since i stopped playing drakan online and i have returned to find and get in touch with some old friends and the old masters that played when i did.... i have found Lord Axe but im still looking for others like Lady Lexa, lord Lightblade, Master Heron666, Master Rimril, Lord Stormy Lake, Lady MadyWady and any others who may have knew me and were my friends if i forgot your names please forgive me my mind and vision is far from what it used to be but i would like to find and contact them so any info on how to would be a great help.. This i will say however Drakan is one came that sadly is a shadow of it formor glory but it one that i found personaly never boring and every battle presented a new challange from some it wasent a game but a way of life its a shame to see it has fallen so far from the loop..but after trying so many of the others online games i can still say this for drakan yes it is an older game but it is also a very enjoyable memorable one... but as i said before if i left you out of the list above and were my friend please forgive me because i would also like to hear from you as well.... Thanks TDL.... and master mage150 i rember you as well..[:D]

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Hey TDL, Good to see ya made it over here! Its a blast from the past hearing all them old names mentioned again. Maybe some of them are around still!

The_Dragon_Lord
Whelp

Post by The_Dragon_Lord »

they are ive found heron and rimril and yourself im still looking for the others..

birdd0g33
Hatchling

Post by birdd0g33 »

HYIA TDL.Good luck in yer search.Last i saw lex was in some deerhunting game at gayspy.