Favourite monster in OotF

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Mistress_of_the_Dragon
Hatchling

Favourite monster in OotF

Post by Mistress_of_the_Dragon »

What orc do you prefer in OotF? And why? Is it just so easy to defeat or is there some other reason?

I like grulls (Or were they named just orcs in OotF? Anyway, I call them grulls), and that's because they are weak and ridiculous. I'm probably weird, but they're kind of cute too! [:D]

So, what's your favourite? [;)]

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Grull were orcs in OOTF.

I know it isn't what you asked, but my favorite enemies were the Knights and the War Giants.
War Giants should've been in D:TAG }:^(

Mistress_of_the_Dragon
Hatchling

Post by Mistress_of_the_Dragon »

Oh I'm very sorry, I should have asked <b>what is your favourite enemy</b>! [:D] Forgive me my foolishness, and to the other replies, you can pick any enemy in OotF to be your favourite, it doesn't have to be a monster/orc.

bansaiii
Whelp

Post by bansaiii »

I really like the Succubus-Character model [:D]
You can guess why on your own. ^^

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

I also think orcs are cute, their scottish skirts and pigtails are very nice (why do they look so much scottish anyway o_O). Besides, they sometimes do very funny things.

But my favorite enemies are the Knights (we were calling them Guardians), I just love them : ). They're the only enemies with whom you want to fight gracefully and using all your skills. Btw, they're not so hard to defeat as ppl usually think, the most important thing is to have a long weapon to fight them, for example if in the first battle in grimstone mines you've taken the giantslayer before going after the key there shouldn't be any problems for you (the damage of giantslayer is not AP but that's ok imho)....

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Yeah, some of the Grull/Orcs have nipple rings!

Shelim
Dragon

Post by Shelim »

I have couple saves named "Darwin's Prize" and that's the reason I love Wartoks: They kill themself without our help ;-)

Faerith
Dragon

Post by Faerith »

I liked the goblins of southern isles. Rediculous noises, and most of the time you could chop them in half XD