Favourite weapon in OotF

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Mistress_of_the_Dragon
Hatchling

Favourite weapon in OotF

Post by Mistress_of_the_Dragon »

What is your favourite weapon in OotF? Why? It can be any weapon, a sword, an axe, a bow.. Sorry, I just like topics like this! [;)]

My favourites are: Mace of Hand, Dark Scimitar, Great Sword and Mithril Axe. But I also like shooting arrows with a bow.

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

Lol, and what's going to be next? Favorite sound, favorite phrase, favorite attack, the best would probably be favorite mod or player created level, this way we could slowly get to multiplayer and maybe.... who knows.... (you better not say that phrase loudly...)

Oops, sorry. So. My favorite weapon is of course the MournBringer. I don't even put it away when I find the runeblade and play with mournbringer to the end. Don't know why. I just love it. Also the mithril swords are very nice, they're the best weapons for chopping things off, besides, they're always AP. The ice sword is also fun. Actually, there're many cool weapons in OOTF, most of the weapons have smt good in them. While you can't say that about D:TAG, at least that was my first impression. Well, maybe with the exception of that chicken sword (that I unfortunately couldn't manage to get)...

Faerith
Dragon

Post by Faerith »

The great sword / Mithril great sword. Love 2h swords.. though, if i had to mod a weapon on drakan, I would tinker with a frost axe alittle :P

Shelim
Dragon

Post by Shelim »

Mournbringer, mhmm ^^
I love the sound of damned souls when you hack enemies. Am I strange?

And to the favorite phrase:
"Let's go roast some evil scum!" [:D]

Mistress_of_the_Dragon
Hatchling

Post by Mistress_of_the_Dragon »

No, you're not strange, Shelim, because I like that sound too! [:D] Or then we are both strange.

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

The satisfing sound of the small axe, as it takes another kerchunk!

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

Eh, humans : (...

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

The Runeblade, a cool glowing sword!

But I had fun sniping with bows too, shooting a giant enemy to death through a narrow cap that completely sheilds Rynn from rock throwing.

Sucram
Whelp

Post by Sucram »

My favourie one is the Giant Slayer^^

Bregolas
Whelp

Post by Bregolas »

LOL!))) Eris said it right:)) Though I also can think of some fav weapons...
Ages ago when I've just learned to save game (don't laugh!) and switch Arokh's fire (poison in the mines' tunnels - how ridiculous!) I had a feeling about some weapons, which I couldn't explain, because AP was by then a mere nonsense to me:)) I mean Mythril Long Sword and Mace of Hand... Dunno how many levels have I rambled through with them playing the game for the first time, but it was fun. I also loved those flaming blades, such a lovely warm colour of burning fire gently glowing in dark places... Then I switched to something else like Grungle's hammer and certainly Mournbringer, but it was more for their good stats, not that 'feeling')) I also love the place there you can obtain that mythril blade, namely the wartok smithy in Canyons.