Celebration Website

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
DarthVadr
Whelp

Celebration Website

Post by DarthVadr »

Hi people,

for those who haven't heard it yet: on the 22th and 23th August there's a celebration of Drakan's 10th birthday!

For detailed information, have a look at:
http://www.drakanbonded.com

Come all and join!!! The more, the better :)
... and don't forget to register if you wonna join the championship.

greetings,
Timm aka Vader (or the other way around, dunno)

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Like to say, Yaaaa! Way to go Eris, nice website. :)

As an update:

I have read up on whom has made DrakanBonded website, Timm and Vahram, and hosted by Ruben. Excellent site!! I hope that it is put to good use in the next couple years, with many more planned compatitions.

Eris, I commend you! You have got the new younger followers of Drakan to unite and accomplish there first event. Many more to come I hope.

The past Championship was well played. A fair to good outing, and with more SPAMMING even better turnout of newer players is possible. I enjoyed the results, and how the winners were chosen.

A shame that the servers had high pings because of being passworded. My guess! If we were to replay this, without passwords, it is possible that we have some honor and integrity for others not to enter at a crucial champ match. Maybe!

A note, to all! DEMogOrgoN you do love to play, look at those kills, 777 whoooHooo, awesome! But that does not always win a match, when calculated with percentages. Let this be an eyeopener to others, and make them realize, they do have a chance to win!

All in All, an Excellent Weekend, and I would like to say Thankz to you people whom made it possible.

The_Dragon_Lord
Whelp

Post by The_Dragon_Lord »

i commend you eris and vader on the desginse of the site im impressed