Eris Contact me

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
The_Dragon_Lord
Whelp

Eris Contact me

Post by The_Dragon_Lord »

Eris contact me i wish to speak to the the winner of the Qod Turnament round sadly i was at a hospital during the time of the turnament match my father had a heart attack. so i could not to attend there was nothing i could do however this is important.

Bregolas
Whelp

Post by Bregolas »

TDL, we couldn't actually run QoD final at all due to the crash of Atimar's server and, most important of all, lack of people. We did air and ground, however, again, not all the participants joined. This is sad but duels were extremely memorable and air - lots of fun. So eventually the final was success. Videos are coming soon, in a day we'll upload them all I hope. Be ready as everyone registered on the site is taking part in voting after we post them there!

Hope your father is doing well now! Regards,

Klaerya Delandos.

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

TDL, I am most sorry to hear about your Father, and hope he recovers soon. A trying time, and my thoughts and prayers for your family!

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

I've seen your post on Axe's guestbook, TDL. Are you sure 2 ppl are enough for a good QoD match? If you will be able to convince Heron to join you in the final it would be great. If he registers on the site I think it'll be ok if he plays in the final battle, after all there were very little QoD matches played on saturday. He could host a good server for you, because from what Bregolas said yesterday Axe's ping was really horrible and you 2 need a western server... I leave the deciding of time and date on you but please choose something that is also suitable for other finalists. I think it would be honest if we ran the QoD final after all, even if postponed on a couple of days...
Hope your father recovers soon...

Oh, and, TDL, if you have something urgent to tell, better use email, of course I usually check here everyday, but using mail could be faster. There is a mailing feature here, "email poster" icon on the top of the post... This is just in case. if you didn't know [:I] ...

Bregolas
Whelp

Post by Bregolas »

TDL, I was insulted by the way you refer to my comrades and friends so I thought I must give you a reply. See Axe's guestbook and I hope you'll be wise enough to read it all first and ask Axe what he thinks about it too. I don't want anyone here to be insulted but on the other hand I know well that there're some nice, fair and helpful people moving the community on, be they oldies or newcomers.