Frozen Duel (New Map)

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
mage150
Dragon

Frozen Duel (New Map)

Post by mage150 »

Eris and Timm and I were talking about a new duel map... Here is some fresh blood.

http://rapidshare.com/files/281640043/F ... l.zip.html

I haven't tested it with anyone since I can't make dedicated servers on this computer so if you find an issue let me know so I can fix it.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Great to see a new level especially from the level god :)
I have added it to the level downloads page on the main site http://www.arokhslair.net/spcontents.html

mage150
Dragon

Post by mage150 »

well here is the final version if you would be so kind as to remove the old one and replace it with this

http://rapidshare.com/files/281640043/F ... l.zip.html

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Ya just had too didn't ya! OK I will update the Gold Pack, and Multiplayer folder, again!

Nice lvl Mage, Didn't see any bad vertices, or fall throughs. My fps dropped under the bridge, but understandable.

Made sure to stop and have a beer while there.[8D]

Glad to see ya around still, hope bug goes away soon!

mage150
Dragon

Post by mage150 »

well get ready to add another one AXE :) Im making another CTF or FFA type of map at the request of the current community with new weapons/armor and if I get to it Ill record some music that I have had written for years that could fit.

DarthVadr
Whelp

Post by DarthVadr »

Cool map (tried it yest in sp)!

De Profundis
Dragon

Post by De Profundis »

Unfortunately, my video card hasn't been replaced yet (it melted), so Drakan is still no go right now, but I'm eagerly waiting to try. I also recovered my files and the level I was working on is still there, so I may or may not have a contribution someday.

mage150
Dragon

Re:

Post by mage150 »

I'm curious if anyone has been playing this map since it was created. Also does anyone still have the map files? I'd like to check it out.
Moderator Of Arokh's Lair.

UCyborg
Dragon

Re: Frozen Duel (New Map)

Post by UCyborg »

"When a human being takes his life in depression, this is a natural death of spiritual causes. The modern barbarity of 'saving' the suicidal is based on a hair-raising misapprehension of the nature of existence." - Peter Wessel Zapffe

mage150
Dragon

Re: Frozen Duel (New Map)

Post by mage150 »

UCyborg wrote:This one?
Yes! Thanks. It isn't a complicated map, but it was interesting to look at again.
Moderator Of Arokh's Lair.