crash durring aerial combat

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Rynry
Hatchling

crash durring aerial combat

Post by Rynry »

i have most of the bugs worked out now but cant do aerial combat with out crash. any fixes for that?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

That's not a known issue. Do you get any error messages? I think it may be a sound issue as daft as it sounds. Try the various settings in the riot engine options particuarly the 3D sound effects.

Rynry
Hatchling

Post by Rynry »

i will try that. it is normally if i get into a good scuff and move around too much that it happens. if i hold still and take some blows it does not happen.

Shelim
Dragon

Post by Shelim »

What crash exactly? Blue screen, "Program not responding", "Program encountered error and has to be closed"?

What OS are you using? What is your graphics card and sound card? Do you have newest drivers?

Once I know your OS I'll ask you to gather some more info - there is official MS utility called "Dr Watson" which collects data about crashed software in a moment of crash and that data will be priceless to find workaround. Don't get me wrong - the official support is dead, but I am willing to do some assembly work unofficially to fix it :)

criswat

Post by criswat »

Spam deleted by Admin