Hmmm Diffuclty problem.

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Fenix
Hatchling

Hmmm Diffuclty problem.

Post by Fenix »

Hi guys! i'm new at this game :P
And I already installed it , but when I get in and choose diffuclty it says : "Drakan wasn't installed properly"....and it doesnt crash or somth . just says it .
So is there a solution ? ;( cause I really really wanna play ><''
+ I tried downloading the "Too Hard Diffuculty save game" or somth , and it just keeps loading and loading and loading .
:/
Ohh and I downloaded the 445++ but when I try to install it, it says somthing about :Dragon.rfl /unknown version " somth like that ._.
Why so many problems?...........

Admin
Dragon

Post by Admin »

I would completley uninstall the game then install from the CD again selecting full installation then apply the 445 patch. Do not install any mods yet or "unofficial" patches such as 445++ and try and run the game again. You will need to enable developer mode - see help pages on main site or search the forum for info on how to do this. Select new game then double click on ruined village to start the game. If this does not work your CD may be corrput or damaged.

Shelim
Dragon

Post by Shelim »

You need to install official 445 patch prior to installing 445++. After that you should be able to start properly game in any difficulty.