How to Run Drakan on my New PC

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Re: How to Run Drakan on my New PC

Post by Arokhs Twin »

If you start any new game from any level other than 'ruined village' you will have no weapons or ammo and Arokh won't have any breath weapons. It's not a bug its just that there is no starting equipment 'assigned' as during the single player campaign you would normally have whatever equipment you had from the previous level.

As for the crash try the sound options - turn off all 3D sound effects and see if that helps.

The dragon.rfl error is caused by the game expecting a different version - this could be game or the patch incorrectly installed.

You could try uninstalling completley, deleting the drakan folder and then full re-install of the game then install the 445 patch then finally the AIO patch as that should fix your issues.
By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!
Webmaster of Arokh's Lair

random guest

Re: How to Run Drakan on my New PC

Post by random guest »

just wanted to say a big TY! i love this game (never finished it though). your explanations really helped Admin