AiO patch vs 10th anniversary

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
DragonsLover
Hatchling

AiO patch vs 10th anniversary

Post by DragonsLover »

Hello fellow fans of Rynn and Arokh!

I have a simple question: what's the difference between the AiO patch and 10th Anniversary mod? Is there a difference? Could they be combined together? Do I have to install previous patches first?

I have also seen the Gold Pack. Is it worth it if I already have the copy of the game?

Because now, I'm quite a bit confused about what is best for optimal gameplay. What to install and what not. If someone can answer to these questions above, that would be great.

Oh, and about the 10th Anniversary mod, how do you enable Developer mode?

Thanks!

AXE
Dragon

Re: AiO patch vs 10th anniversary

Post by AXE »

The 10th Ani patch enable you too tweak.

The A ll I n O ne patch, is just that, all the fixes from 443, to 444, to 445, to 445+ etc

The Gold pack contains all know levels created, for multiplayer and single player. As there are more than 100 it saves you some time installing them all. It has the AIO patch already installed.

That said, you can run the 10th aniv patch over this at any time, o0r turn ity off, up to you. 8)

DragonsLover
Hatchling

Post by DragonsLover »

Thanks for your answer!

So basically, I should install the AiO patch (or Gold Pack), then use the 10th Anniversary over it?

And I see you're from Canada. I'm from Quebec just to tell. Where are you from?

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Hamilton, Ontario. I work in the steel industry. Just starting a nightshift this week. Looking forward to working in the mill around 40 celcius, ohhhyaaa!

UCyborg
Dragon

Post by UCyborg »

10th Anniversary Mod installer will overwrite Drakan.exe and Dragon.rfl files with older, buggier ones, which means after its installation, you must apply AiO Patch to benefit from all known bug fixes.
"When a human being takes his life in depression, this is a natural death of spiritual causes. The modern barbarity of 'saving' the suicidal is based on a hair-raising misapprehension of the nature of existence." - Peter Wessel Zapffe