azenera Kavoh town - killing spirit knights

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
ace
Whelp

azenera Kavoh town - killing spirit knights

Post by ace »

Has anyone found a cheap way to kill the knights in the cellar without using up loads of spells?

nubby
Whelp

Post by nubby »

It's been sometime since I've played this one, but I remember a number of caves you have to explore around the dragon fields, before you can open the gate to get to the ice dragon.
I can't pinpoint where you are exactly, but it didn't seem a very difficult level to get thru.

ace
Whelp

Post by ace »

I'm not having trouble getting through it - just want to know if anyone managed to kill the knights in the cellar beneath the Kavoh town withput using up too many spells.

nubby
Whelp

Post by nubby »

Ok. The two green knights in that little green area. Just circle-strafe 'em with a long sword. All you get is a worn-out dragon armor and two spears.
Now, what I would like to know is how to destroy the ice skull to get the second key. Ooops, there's no ice dragon but an ice giant.

ace
Whelp

Post by ace »

Sneak into it's hollow with Arokh, then sidestep right in front of it and blast it with secondary flame. You'll take a couple of hits but what the hell.