Drakan Stream on Twitch

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
mage150
Dragon

Drakan Stream on Twitch

Post by mage150 »

Hello to everyone that is still around! Long time no see, and I have missed you all.

I was wondering if anyone was interested in participating in a Drakan stream in any way shape or form? I will probably do one anyways, but I was thinking that if we are able to fire up a multiplayer day or two, we can stream up some different levels and get some MP Drakan action for the archives. I might even be so inclined to create a new multiplayer map for fun if I can get the new AiO changes to work.

In any case I would love to have community involvement, even if it is for one more day of shenanigans.
Moderator Of Arokh's Lair.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Re: Drakan Stream on Twitch

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Yeah, may be worth it. I haven't played for years so I would need to practice my skills again but it would be good to have a go with a few players again even if it's just a one off event.
By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!
Webmaster of Arokh's Lair

Rev

Re: Drakan Stream on Twitch

Post by Rev »

Always up for some Drakan action, feel free to add me on facebook or something to keep me in the loop, as i don't get to come here much for updates ^__^ t_r_i_c@msn.com

- Rev