Grimstone level sucx

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
ASSASSIN
Dragon

Grimstone level sucx

Post by ASSASSIN »

HELLO THERE!! I have already posted this topic to www.Drakan.net, but posting on 2 forums have *2 chance to reply, no? Well, I found that at the Grimstone Generator Arokh always flews into the cave-quite funny and useless(hmprf. couldn't he done it at the giant????). I wonder how didn't the testers at Surreal notice this-it works every time I try it(if he wouldn't come on his own, then just call him while jumping around- he will arriwe). If anyone else has seen this, then me, PLEEEEEASEEEE!!!!! I want to know that I'm not hallucinating already.

Dobos "Assassin" Andras

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

No, you are not hallucinating, this is a bug with the game. A lot of others have found it, but luckily it didn't happen to me. I think it depends on where you left Arokh before venturing off on foot.
I don't know how you are going to get around it, try going to an earlier saved game.
Alternativley, email me and Ill send you one of my saves after that point. (445 version only though)

SteamTeck
Whelp

Post by SteamTeck »

Don't worry about him . just ignore him and destroy the generator and flee the caverns.He'll be there when you exit back into the outdoor area..

Edited by - SteamTeck on 24 Aug 2001 06:28:45

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

Thanks a lot!! By the time, I have developed how to get Arokh underwater(it's quite useful: it's hard to get drowned, you can fly and use the breathes)-too bad I can do it only on the Islands.

Thanks for the saved game! I was getting to be crazy(or better to say:MMMMMAAADDDDD!!!)

Dobos "Assassin" Andras