hi guys

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Draco
Whelp

hi guys

Post by Draco »

I am a new member. i have just completed drakan o.o.t.f for the first time and the game is superb. i have the PS2 game tag. i played tag first and just had to play the first drakan. is there going to be another one by surrel? if so please let me know. luv Draco

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I dunno about a second sequel, technically its possible but I don't think Surreal are working on one. Maybe they might sometime in the future when they have got their other games completed.

*******SPOILER******
If you have not completed D: TAG do not read any further unless you want to know what happens at the end of the game!

Now that the order of the flame has been restored at the end of D: TAG they still have a long way to go - I mean there is still the remnants of the Dark Union reborn and the order's other enemies to take care of. There will also be the enormous task of restoring law and order to the world so I guess this will be the story of a possible second sequel. It could even be a online RPG where players become the Order's bonded to fight together to destroy the last of their enemies.

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

Quite unlike[V]! since even D:TAG wasn't for PC... so far, only PC games have online capatibilities. Unless PS3 will have that, it won't have that.

Draco
Whelp

Post by Draco »

well the PS2 has online capabilities now. you just need to buy the modem out this christmas and your off. i mean the next madden game is online so it will have the capabilities.

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

Actually, I would not bet on HOW it will work. All new platforms and technologies have some "inborn" errors and faults, and so will this too. Anyway, about online gaming with a PS2 - without internet sites and such to provide background infos AND PATCHES, it will never be as good as PC online playing. PS2s are even not as popular as PCs (I think, can be wrong tho), but in online, PC will beat a big on PS2.

Draco
Whelp

Post by Draco »

i agree there i never said that PS2 would be better than pc i just ment that it would be good. because they may only do the next drakan on PS2.

dave72
Hatchling

Post by dave72 »

can anyone tell me how to get the wren blade from the volcano?

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

Ya mean... the Runeblade?

Click here for some help...