Drakan books

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Draco
Whelp

Drakan books

Post by Draco »

There is neaws that a drakan story is being considered. at the moment the rights are being negoiated between two authors, Jude Watson writer of Star Wars Jedi Appretice series and Anne Mc Caffrey the writer of the Dragon's Of Pern novels. will tell more when deal is finalised and when expected. the first book is suppose(and i say supposed loosely) about the betrayle of navros and the start of the dark union and the war following with arokh and herons fight to the finish.

StackSmasher
Hatchling

Post by StackSmasher »

Hmm, for some strange reason, I never got around to reading any of the Pern books though I hear that they are great, and that Anne McCaffrey is quite an author. Not sure I've ever heard of the other author, but odds are that I'd get the book either way. Hope that they do a good job [:)]

Draco
Whelp

Post by Draco »

The pern books are good you should read them

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

O_O nice to know what authors are writing stories of Drakan

Well, one for sure above negotiations: ALL player written fan fictions will forgotten soon then. Means I better stop writing and get to another game :P

Can anyone tell me a good idea what to play&write of?

Draco
Whelp

Post by Draco »

Just found out guys Anne McCaffrey is doing them. want to know more go to the Corgi novels web page

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Have you got any links? I found nothing on the corgi site and I searched the web and found nothing.