Quiet, too quiet....

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
ASSASSIN
Dragon

Quiet, too quiet....

Post by ASSASSIN »

Hm, does anyone log into this forum expect me & AT?

ace
Whelp

Post by ace »

Yup. Hi there.

LightBlade
Whelp

Post by LightBlade »

Well now that I registered, You can expect it to be more active. ;)

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Welcome LB!
I noticed that the site's bandwidth has been increasing each month so there must be more and more people coming to the forums, they just don't seem to post that's all.

LightBlade
Whelp

Post by LightBlade »

Thank you AT, so I hear from ASSASIN that you needed level reviewers?

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

He does as far as I know..... sorry AT, I didn't forget about it, but I simply have no time for it...... :( promise I'll do them later!

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LightBlade</i>

Thank you AT, so I hear from ASSASIN that you needed level reviewers?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah, new multiplayer levels - I don't have time to test them properly online etc. Ill still do single player levels though. Let me know if you want to do some for the site.

LightBlade
Whelp

Post by LightBlade »

I'll be more then happy to review some of the multiplayer levels for your site, Arokhs Twin. :)

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Thanks, just send them over in an email together with a screenshot and Ill put them up on the site.

LightBlade
Whelp

Post by LightBlade »

Eh, you replied fast there.. didn't expect it so quickly. ;)

Draco
Whelp

Post by Draco »

Hi guys. i'm just downloading "search for arokh"
how are you AT?, Have you checked out the story me and Assasin have been writing on planetdraken?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

NOTE: SPOILER BELOW IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED D: TAG!

Not too bad thanks, I think I'm getting the Xmas flu or something though... Anyway, I checked out that level and hopefully Ill get chance this week to try it out then I can let you guys know what I thought of it.
As for your story, its pretty good, I'd contribute but I'm not very good at writing. I like the idea of the Desert Lords impersonating Rynn and Arokh but it can be a bit confusing at times. I think it said at the end of D:TAG that the Desert Lords were gone for good but there is bound to be an odd few left somewhere in the world that would rise up against the new Order.

Maybe you would give me permission to put your story on this site when its finished?

P.S. You asked for people to correct you if you got anything wrong so first of all, the end of the Dark Wars when Arokh went into stone and Heron was killed was 600 years before Rynn's time, not a century ago. This is mentioned in the intro story and also its revealed at the end that the dragons didn't go with the dragon mother through the gates; instead they returned to their lairs. I presume the dragon mother took their souls with her rather than the dragons.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I found out more or less what the text of the ending narrative is if its any use to you for your story.

"After Jassaad's defeat, Rynn and Arokh opened the last remaining gate and in Surdana, the mother's eye buzzed with life. Over the city hung the spirit of Mala Shae and from caves all over the world, Dragons rose into the air and began to head for Surdana. Within 3 days the last of the Desert Lords were erradicated from the nearby desert lands and their city of Stratos was toppled from the sky. The bestial armies of the Dark Union were driven back to the borders and Surdana could once again enjoy peace. Over time, worthy men and women bonded with the dragons and finally after six centuries of absence, the Order of the Flame was brought back into the world..."