Oh where oh where did my drakan go?

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
mikaelsen
Hatchling

Oh where oh where did my drakan go?

Post by mikaelsen »

How can I retrieve Arokh? He has been missing. I have looked everywhere. Is there a cheat code to find him or do I start over. I was almost finished.[B)]

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mikaelsen</i>

How can I retrieve Arokh? He has been missing. I have looked everywhere. Is there a cheat code to find him or do I start over. I was almost finished.[B)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Umm... there is a part where Arokh will be taken away from you. Right after you get the Rift Crystal and go out from the Tower of The Flame. Arokh will be captured and held hostage by succubis (I could never figure out how could they do it).

If you lost him otherwhere...... well, could you tell us where? Might be a bug, but hard to tell without knowhing anything....

koowluh
Hatchling

Post by koowluh »

I got it once right after you retrieve arokh and you have to move through the rest of the level with him. Right at the plateau where you fight Chila (do you spell it that way?), I stepped off and arokh flew up. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to land again because a bloody corpse (of Chila) was in the way. Luckily, I was able to make him follow me a bit, and he could finally land right next to the doorway. *phew*

--Koowluh

mikaelsen
Hatchling

Post by mikaelsen »

Thanks for your help. I have made it to the end. I did start over. I was bizzare the way I lost him. I can't even explain it. But I have finished. Is there another game out there that is like the Drakan? I loved it! Anyone know?? Thanks[8)]

nubby
Whelp

Post by nubby »

3rd person action/adventure games similar to Drakan?

Crusaders of Might & Magic
Heretic II
Rune

and if you can handle the somewhat unusual controls:

Blade of Darkness
Die by the Sword
Dark Vengeance
King's Quest: Mask of Eternity

all the games listed feature hand-to-hand combat but, alas, no dragons, so you're on foot to complete the adventures.

Alien1
Hatchling

Post by Alien1 »

Your never gonna find a game as good as drakan, it's the best ever!!![;)]