The Breaking Of the World

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
glenn
Hatchling

The Breaking Of the World

Post by glenn »

This SP add-on is a great saga by Mick. I need a little help finding the Rune Stone. I have made it to the caves that contain the hidden jungle and explored it, and I also encountered the "Dark Knight"? in his alter.I cannot find the Rune Stone to get into the cave outside that is blocked by boulders. I ran into a giant beast after leaving the caves that contained the jungle and the Knight's alter and defeated him. I just cannot discover that Rune Stone. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Glenn

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Ah, its a long time since I played that level and my memory is a bit rusty. Now it depends on which version of the series you are playing because there are two versions. Mick changed a lot of the middle section of the map later in the series development. If you are playing the latest version, there is a hidden cave somewhere near the Order's hideout type place behind some trees and it might be in there. You get to the Order's place by following the other path from the village - when you first come to the village after escaping from the mine you will come to a fork. One fork goes through the village and onto where you are and the other leads to the ancient Order's hideout.

BTW I don't want to spoil your fun but the level series will not be completed, there is only level1 and a small part of level2.

glenn
Hatchling

Post by glenn »

Thanks AT-I will give your suggestion a try.
Glenn