Forum Upgrade!

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Forum Upgrade!

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I have just updated the forums to the latest version which has added one or two extras for example you can now subscribe / unsubscribe to forums and messages. You now have the option to stop recieving replies to topics you have made if you requested them.
Other fixes are to plug some security holes, an archive utility to move old posts to speed up the forum access (they can still be viewed though) and more.
I have also changed the order of the forums so if you can't find what you are looking for, scroll down and you should find it.

If anyone has any problems, please email me and I will see if its something I've done wrong! A quick check on the forums indicates all is OK though.

Happy Posting!

-AT

Webmaster of Arokh's Lair

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

It looks really nice...

How is the new design of this site going?

ASSASSIN Andrew

Dobos "Assassin" Andras

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I haven't done anything with it so far but I am looking for someone who can do a cool header image for the main page. See the news page for more info.
I will redesign it eventually; my test webserver's hard disk failed so I've been rebuilding that recently.

Max
Hatchling

Post by Max »

Well I tell ya that everyone that I ever saw make a post in any forum should come here!!

PlanetForum sucks, it takes forever to load each page that I'm really sick of it, and I don't think I have the heart to tell Lady Slag.

Surreal-Forums have to many pop-ups, and it takes a long time to load.

This forum loaded within a minute if not less, I'm reccomending it to anyone I come across.

Thank you Arokhs Twin for this site

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I'm going to see if I can add more features such as Avatars and a spell checker but I can't promise anything.