help

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
dwarfd
Hatchling

help

Post by dwarfd »

thanks for the games but i know most of them already. i need some help in drakan, in the grimstone mines when you take the crusher key and a fire knight appears, how do i defeat him?

nubby
Whelp

Post by nubby »

The first time I went back in the room and used up all my arrows. I didn't know about the quick save then, hee.
Do a quick-save after you get the key and then circle-strafe, hit and retreat, with a long sword, just practice as they're a lot more of these guys to come.

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

Do 360 attacks, roll retreat, then forward, 360 attacks, roll retreat, 1 more 360 and he's dead. Almost all knights can be killed this way.

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

Going in circles is much more useful in SP........

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

My very first bout whit this character was quickly dispached with some magic arrows and a bow. Nowadays, I get the most powerful AP weapon that I've gathered (Sword of the Flame), pray to Ares for help, and go 1on1 against him. Both worked.