Happy New Years Everyone!

Discuss anything that is not related to Drakan and Blade of Darkness here.

Moderators: Arokhs Twin, yangez93

AXE
Dragon

Happy New Years Everyone!

Postby AXE » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:11 pm

So I been lurking, and watching. It seems no-one has anything to say. NOT EVEN A HAPPY NEW YEARS!

for shame people!

We all have busy lives, but cant spend half an hour on our fav forum.

I been busy with work , ya aint it fun, but my grandson is now 2 and so much fun to play with. Been sick past 2 weeks, bad throat, but Dad jst came back from Florida, he's a snowbird, and he brought me a 40 oz of rum, ya rums good, ask the old pirates around here. Should be all fixed up soon with my super fantastic sick curing potion, wooo hooo!

I been listening to many songs, but am trying to find ones, that have alot of bass, boom! ALOT! if ya have any suggestions will try a listen to them.

Thats a good start, will try not spam the forums to much, but we need pick it up a notch dont ya think![8D]

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Postby Outlaw Wyvern » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:57 am

Happy EVERYTHING to you, my old friend.
I come here every day, but seldom post, so I'm twice as guilty as those who only drop in occasionally 8^)
A friend at a different Drakan board just mentioned that he'd been playing Blade of Darkness, and I have two other people about ready to play Order of the Flame on their PCs. (that's moderately topical!)

I've been playing Fallout 3, Bioshock 2, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2, and even a little Drakan: TAG.

AXE, congrats on the grandson's health and happiness, and wow, I'm still in Florida.
Mix that rum with some fresh lemons and your throat ailment will run screaming.

AXE
Dragon

Postby AXE » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Ya sea, Waves too Outlaw! Their are people that cum through hear once in awhile! hehe

Still on me medication, is a grand thing;

Ya I play xbox360, fallout3, fable2, finnaly stopped with the oblivion. Was thinking of getting my online play up by end of the year. Seems it might be better with the headset etc.

Cant seem to get away from pc's though! I love doing movies , picts, and networking for home! I was thinking new system for next year, but have been hearing that win7 is not all that for older machines, so want new one for it! thats why the wait.

Smashing stuff, is good! relieves tension and stress, highly recomend it to everyone!

mad_bohemian
Whelp

Postby mad_bohemian » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:46 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-gn-EXO ... re=related
Try this old song out, It made my light organ dance.

AXE
Dragon

Postby AXE » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Ohhhh Wow check it out! Look Loook Look

AXE
Dragon

Postby AXE » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:17 pm

So whats everyone doing this fine Sunday?

Me I'm resting, and doing home things. Was busy helping Dad build a carport yesterday, so need at home time today. Me and the Miss's gone go to a open house around 2, just lookin, dont hurt to dream. Thinkin of a inlaw suite, as Mom Dad gettin into mid 70's.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Postby Outlaw Wyvern » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:41 pm

I'm playing Fallout 3.
I'm in my evil save - an African-American female called Ophidia D'Hara. I'm just now cleaning up the aftermath of the add-on, The Pitt.

I'm usually kind of uncomfortable in evil saves of games... Fable, Fallout, Dragon Age... even in games without the morality quantified, like Oblivion.
I'd just rather play the good or neutral side... I guess because it's more in line with my actual character.

Otherwise, it's a fine, though rainy, Sunday here in Florida. A mallard duck couple landed in our pool a little while ago... that's always good for a grin 8^D

AXE
Dragon

Postby AXE » Sat May 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Wet Blustery Day, Friends of mine getting married today, Gona be a great reception, got a live band "TrickBag" comin to play[8D]

buckmana
Dragon

Postby buckmana » Fri May 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Not sure what I was doing New Years day.

Probably living 24/7 in Tabula Rasa, milking it for every last drop of fun before it ended.

Lately, I've been playing Star Trek Online.
It's not a great game, but it helps pass the time now that I have very little to do.

Sadly, the game I was really waiting for doesn't look like coming out.

It is Stargate Worlds.

But information about the game has dried up and it's officially classified as "on hiatus",

Pretty much every TV show that I watched that became "on hiatus" was dead a year later.

So things don't look good for SGW.
But I'll continue to wait for it as long as necessary.

Return to “Arokh's Lair Forums”