Hello all

Discuss anything that is not related to Drakan and Blade of Darkness here.

Moderators: Mechanist, Arokhs Twin, yangez93

arohk
Hatchling

Hello all

Postby arohk » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:37 am

Hi I am arohk as you can see by my name I am a fan of the games. I was just looking up things about the games when I found this site. I am also a huge dragon lover and have done alot of studing on various forms of dragons. I look forward to meeting you all and chat about the games and other interesting things.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Postby Arokhs Twin » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:38 am

Hi there, welcome to the forum. If you like dragon games, Larian Studios have a game called Divinity 2: The dragon knight saga and also have one more dragon game in development.

As for Drakan, there is a good if not small community here we also have a devlopment forum for game mods and levels where two programmers activley try to improve the game. I haven't seen any new levels for a long while but check out the levels page on the main site; there's some great ones that continue Rynn and Arokh's adventures.

Shelim
Dragon

Postby Shelim » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Hello! As one of mentioned programmer I am looking forward for anyone who join with our love for dragons and Drakan game - I must confess, guys like you who happen to show here every now and then makes me believe that what I am doing with Drakan patching is worth of all difficulties I meet alongside :)

Romeyyx
Hatchling

Postby Romeyyx » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Hey,
I'm thinking of getting Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga.
According to 4chan it fixes everything about Divinity II: Ego Draconis but I'm wondering about it's specs as I only have a Dell Inspiron which has a couple of games on already (some old some newish) so I'm not sure if it will be able to handle it.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Postby Arokhs Twin » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:55 pm

You would need a core 2 duo with 2Gb RAM (3Gb for Vista / 7) to get the best out of it. 3D card as long as it supports pixel shader 3 will work but a better card = better graphics and higher resolutions. What spec is your PC?

Romeyyx
Hatchling

Postby Romeyyx » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T3400 @ 2.16GHz
Memory (RAM): 3.00 GB
System type: 32-bit Operating System

Admin
Dragon

Postby Admin » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:46 pm

That should be fine but it's the graphics card that will be the problem - you didn't mention this. If it's onboard graphics then they aren't much cop wheh playing games. You need a dedicated graphics card.

Return to “Arokh's Lair Forums”