Is it wrong to love a game this much?

Anything to do with Drakan level editing and modifications, post it here! Also this is the place to tell us about your new levels and get player feedback.
Hkora
Whelp

Is it wrong to love a game this much?

Post by Hkora »

Hi [:D] I am so HAPPY to have Drakan back. Many years ago I had it but it was damaged[xx(], now I have my new drakan tof fresh from ebay[:)]. This was the very first PC game I loved to play[8D], and the only reason I got a console so I could play drakan 2[:I]. I have always wanted to play moded lvls but today when I tried (shift, double click, developer, the new game) I was stuck with and emty load bar[:(!]. now I can't even start drakan up[:(]

mage150
Dragon

Post by mage150 »

what are your system specs?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Welcome to the forums. Drakan can get screwed up and is buggy on some systems running XP. Try doing a full re-install (install the multiplayer components even if you don't use them) and re-apply the 445 patch. Some single player add on levels use items from the multiplayer databases so it's needed for them to work. Also you may need the 3rd party sky common database for some levels - this can be found on the main site.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Hi Hkora 8^)

I love Drakan, so I'm glad for you! Rediscovering killer games is always a joy.

The people here are plenty helpful, so you'll get it up and running in good time.

Hkora
Whelp

Post by Hkora »

I reinstalled it and so far (knock on wood) it's working thnx any way[:D] BTW how could I play multyplayer with fan like you[?] I have gone to the join game and I don't see anyone there unless I play on LAN with my brothers.

Hkora
Whelp

Post by Hkora »

I am on vista I don't really know what specs are to tell the truth unless you mean color, bit ect...

Hkora
Whelp

Post by Hkora »

[:D] to bad they didn't sell Drakan t-shirts[:(] I would buy a hundred and just wear that and blue jeans[8D], I am also looking for a coker like Rynn's[:)] (maby you can tell now about how obsessed I am[;)])

Hkora
Whelp

Post by Hkora »

I hope to play on Drakan with ya'll soon. Just tell me where and when[;)]( and how to get on something other than LAN[xx(])

AXE
Dragon

Post by AXE »

use gamespy arcade, or gamespy 3d to get the ip numbers of the existing servers; then plug them into your drakan multiplayer. or just play through the gamespy program.

Hkora
Whelp

Post by Hkora »

K thanks[:D] I think going through gamespy would be easyer for my, I don't really know how to do the IP stuff but thats ok[;)]