What did I do wrong?

Anything to do with Drakan level editing and modifications, post it here! Also this is the place to tell us about your new levels and get player feedback.
ASSASSIN
Dragon

What did I do wrong?

Post by ASSASSIN »

Okay, I'm a lamer... but I will keep askin' till I will change (it will take a while...)

I have designed a level of mine. I placed approx. 13 layers, many objects, calculated visibility, added sky... everything what a level needs to run. It runs. But how!! When you mount Arokh first, he will not move. Just keeps walkin' in place. You can fly, though. But when flying, the whole terrain disappears (only sky, beneath and above). When you land, Arokh can now move. Another thing is that Arokh's projectiles are not shown. He keeps firin' and firin' but nothing happens (ohh yes. It drains your mana or whatever. But it's the only effect...). I've tried adding walkable elements, but it did not had any effect.

Anybody's having a tip what can I do now??

Dobos "Assassin" Andras

SteamTeck
Whelp

Post by SteamTeck »

Check the flight ceiling under level properties and make sure it's higher than your layer. if it isn't make it so. 35000 to 45000 above your base layer height is good. the default layer height is 200000.