Tomb with the skeleton on it

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Rynns Sister
Hatchling

Tomb with the skeleton on it

Post by Rynns Sister »

Hello Guys!

I don't know if it's really necessary for the game but, how do I open the door of this tomb in Ravenshold ? It's this thing with a skeleton on top and four buttons around. I'm getting mad about it.
Can anyone help me ?

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Hi, Rynn's Sister!! That's a puzzlin' puzzle, all right. There are stones scattered around Ravenshold and the Northern Tundra with dots on the left side and a circle with cardinal points on it. These tell you the step number in a sequence that will unlock the gate to the cave behind the statue. The statue faces East, so when you input the code, you'll have to know which direction you're facing to get it right. The code is: (these are compass directions..North, South...)S.E.E.W.S.N.N.S. If you press the buttons in that order, you'll have another puzzle to solve inside, but I'm confident you'll get thru it. Good luck, and WELCOME to the forums!!!

Rynns Sister
Hatchling

Post by Rynns Sister »

Hi Outlaw!
I don't believe it... I saw at least one of these stones somewhere... but never thought of them being needfull for THIS. [xx(]
So I thank you and I'll have a try with this.. after I found the stones. Yes I'll try to solve it myself, I think. [:p]
Yesterday evening I fell into the hands of the half-men. Don't think that's fair that they took away ALL of my weapons. *g*

Well thank you so far, also for the "welcome".

Rynns Sister
Hatchling

Post by Rynns Sister »

One more question:

Is it normal, that I don't have any coloured spot on my map in Shiverbane ? Theres nothing.. can't be right, eh [?]

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Shiverbane does have a map, but probably not after you enter Maulgak's compound/fortress thingie (where you are now!!).

Rynns Sister
Hatchling

Post by Rynns Sister »

But I NEVER had anything on the map. And are there optional tasks in Shiverbane besides opening the gate ?

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

No. In Shiverbane you kill lots of Halfmen, a few black dragons who shoot ice beams, and work your way to the Northern end to Maulgak's place. After fighting Maulgak... you get the icebreath attack for Arokh and open the Eye-gate there.... no side quests.