Andrellian help

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
rmusic1971
Hatchling

Andrellian help

Post by rmusic1971 »

Cannot find Bonegrinder or the two headed dragon. I feel like an idiot. I cannot find anywhere that I haven't been. I found the vortex/tornado area but cannot find a way down to the bottom. I've tried jumping strategically but always die. I swam through lots of the water and no under water caves. I killed the guy in the cave closest to the outpost who killed the guy trying to escape. i retrieved the maps, the medicine bag etc, but I have not been able to find the guy that needs the medince bag or where to go looking for bone grinder. Getting tired of flying up and down the coast looking for new caves etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Rick

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Hi,
You need to complete the medicine bag quest before you can find Bonegrinder etc. Sevoth who needs the medicine bag is in the cave at the outpost where you first entered the level; its the same guy who gave you the quest. As for the 2 headed sea serpent and Bonegrinder, they will appear around the tornado once the other primary quests are complete.
Hope this helps.

rmusic1971
Hatchling

Post by rmusic1971 »

Yeah, actually I had completely missed the cave on the island with the tents and thus could not finish the medicine bag quest and get mved on. Once I found the cave everything was great from there.

Thanks for the feedback!
Rick

FF-lover
Hatchling

Post by FF-lover »

Rick,
Looks like we are the only ones in this forum who are still playing. Everybody else already finished. Good luck!
-FF-lover

Rynns Sister
Hatchling

Post by Rynns Sister »

Hey Guys!

No way. I'm also still playing, but my time is rare at the moment, so I don't really make progress...

So long, RS