Is there any good Drakan...

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Clickboy
Hatchling

Is there any good Drakan...

Post by Clickboy »

Is there any good Drakan skin or model sites out there to replace the orginal Rynn? Iv'e looked forever to find some..but no luck!
HELP! [:D]

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

Take a look at Planetdrakan (www.planetdrakan.com) - they have a skinning section I believe.
But I can help you right here either.

What do you want to do? Completely replace with a new modell or reskin Rynn into some other modell?

Clickboy
Hatchling

Post by Clickboy »

I thought It would be cool to play as someone else other than Rynn,since I beat the game twice with her.

You know that Tridant Model? I want more models choices other than that dragon/human.

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

If you want to make a remodelling, you need to
1. create a new modell with SoftImage XSI with all animations
2. create a new modell with any modeller but with proper skeletion and use the Rynn animations
3. create a new modell and somehow hack it in - don't know how this is done though

Repainting Rynn is fairly easy, but as I see you want more than that...

Shiny
Dragon

Post by Shiny »

its hard if you change everything i made some weapon models a year ago and i did 3 months over 4 weapons and only 1 of em was cool
so my opinion dont do it it will swallow time ;)