FugitiveIII

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: prospero, Ade

big truck
Dragon

Post by big truck »

[:(!]

Some dirty people...

Look at http://www.fileplanet.com/filelist.aspx?s=102239&v=0

if you want to download Fugitive III and many of the maps made by our community at this site, you will have to pay $6.95 !!!

There are really unscrupulous people to make money !!!

[:(!]

Rampage
Dragon

Post by Rampage »

Hey Pro, your mapss are on sale well [:D]! And without your copyrights. You should demand money from this site [;)]

esfumato
Dragon

Post by esfumato »

Fileplanet have a fast servers for download but also have free public server with a limited bandwith, I don't think it is bad.

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

That's a bit naughty.[}:)] I will be sending them an invoice shortly.... That usually does the trick.[:p]

Changing the subject......
[:D] Anyone seen the TV ad with the red cows? Listen to the music.

Sound familiar?[8)]

Daxon
Dragon

Post by Daxon »

A lot of channels use the blade BSO, discovery channel for example

and a spanish **** tv serie called: Compañeros, used a lot blade BSO and the heroes and might and magic III BSO too

Any know the rol in live?

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

I have found a mini-bug in the magic shield gem code.[B)]. It is not too serious, but it appears that if you try activate a magic shield while you already have a full inventory of ordinary shields that the magic one will not take effect.

I'm working on a fix to remove one shield before the magic one is implemented and return it when the magic one is broken but in the meantime remember to ensure that you only have two shields in inv when
using purple gems.[;)]

btw. This also applies to Dal's revenge map, although it is less likely to occur as Dal's original nornal shield will never break, but avoid picking up shields in this map.

Gorgon2
Whelp

Post by Gorgon2 »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by prospero</i>

I have found a mini-bug in the magic shield gem code.[B)]. It is not too serious, but it appears that if you try activate a magic shield while you already have a full inventory of ordinary shields that the magic one will not take effect.

I'm working on a fix to remove one shield before the magic one is implemented and return it when the magic one is broken but in the meantime remember to ensure that you only have two shields in inv when using purple gems.[;)]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font size="2">Simple answer - play as the Barb or Amazon. [;)]

You don't need shields then [:D]</font id="size2">

Dericious
Whelp

Post by Dericious »

Greetings Prospero!

I just wanted to say that I played Fugitive 3 through Last night again. It was a blast! I really adore this mod. Its almost better than Bod itself [:)] I totally recommand this mod to EVERYONE with or without BOD. If they have this typical silly excuse of not knowing what bod is. I will order them to buy damn game fast and download this mod, unless they have courrage to challenge my sword [:D]

Can you give any hint when to expect fugitive 4? [;)]

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Well thanx muchly for those kind words.[:I]

I haven't done anything to F4 for a while as I have got sidetracked by Wizardy things. Maybe I can get part 1 finished soon.[:p]

Raptor
Whelp

Post by Raptor »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by prospero</i>

Well thanx muchly for those kind words.[:I]

I haven't done anything to F4 for a while as I have got sidetracked by Wizardy things. Maybe I can get part 1 finished soon.[:p]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
YES! [:D]

Jolaes
Whelp

Post by Jolaes »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Maybe I can get part 1 finished soon.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

...I can't hold my breath much longer either.[8)] Chopping up beef in the ***spam*** suffices for practice but nothing compares to the heavy sword's tune swung in a Fugitive cavern [:p]

Edward Sassenach
Whelp

Post by Edward Sassenach »

i don't know why, but after I have installed *Figutive 3* my *Figutive 1* disappeared from BODLoader?<div align="left">BTW in *Figutive 3*when you kill all Orks and lie to sleep next morning your weapon is gone and you don't have anything to kill skeleton in the cellar with?</div id="left">

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Your weapon (and shield if applicable) should be near the chair at the end of the bed.

Can't think why FI disappeared. No reason why it should.[:0]

mikros
Dragon

Post by mikros »

I know I'm late, but I just downloaded F3 the other day (I hadn't got it to work in my old PC back in the day, or something). Fist of all, awesome map. There are many obvious great things, but I've had special fun with the changed AIs. More than once I've found myself running towards a skelly and recalling at the last moment that they are no longer stupid.[}:)]

I found the "can't farewell Henry" bug, but I was able to guide Zoe to the exit door thanks to free camera, and as the cutscene was triggered everything became apparently normal (I didn't go back to him).

Now I'm stuck in the monastery. I've found 3 statues and put them in their places, but I can't find the lion. I've walked and rewalked and can't find it.

And what's up with some keys ("llaves") and a skull in the dining room? I made them appear by whacking something in the floor, but I can't take them. They look pretty mysterious. [:D]

Since I'm in the mood of listing things, there is a problem I found in both F2 and F3, in both my old and new PCs. Sometimes right right since the maps load I can't see objects that are "high" in the field of view. For example, enemies are invisible, but if you look up so that they are displayed in the bottom half of the screen, they are visible.[:0]

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Hi Mikros.

I haven't played F3 for a long time, so I not sure how it is all supposed to work.[:I] Looking back I am suprised that it actually works at all. It is far too big for a single map which may account for the disappearing objects thing.

Anyhow, the Lion statue is up on the roof. There is an Orc and Knight having a fight. It's on the floor in the corner.