Just two eeny-bitty things... SPOILERS!!

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Sapphire
Whelp

Just two eeny-bitty things... SPOILERS!!

Post by Sapphire »

Well, I was wondering about 2 things.
Is there a glitch to get Arokh into the second part of Shiverbane before getting imprinsoned and before fighting Maulgak? I was just wondering if there was...

And does anyone have a list of all the blackwing egg sightings in the game? Everytime I play, that's the only thing I'm missing.

If anyone can answer, thanks alot. [:)]

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

The blackwing egg quest can never be completed.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

True, you can't ever get that checked off. There are ten blackwing eggs in Kragmor and four(?) in the one nest in Surdana. No more.

As to your question about Arokh and Shiverbane, yes, but it has to be a glitch. Sometimes, if you get to the doorway fast enough, it won't have loaded yet and Arokh can pass right thru. I haven't been able to crack through like that yet, but you may have just caused me to revisit that particular quest. A predictable crack into that circumstance would be a hoot!

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Maybe I could Warp thru the mountain face there by the entrance to that cave (where the Yeti comes out) and fly over the roof and land in the compound. I think I remember trying that in the past when it was being discussed elsewhere, and it's worth another shot.

PYRO@13
Whelp

Post by PYRO@13 »

That really sucks.[V] why would they come up with a game that can never be fully completed[?]? I guess it keeps you playing it over and over again![:D]