Play online with me(new player)

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Drakan boy
Hatchling

Play online with me(new player)

Post by Drakan boy »

hey I´m new so I Don´t KNOW exactly how to play Drakan Order OF flame Online but please IF someone can teach me how and play with me at least one person please I would really like to at least try to play that game online one time please [8)] please you can teachme better with msn thanks mine is andresmalru@hotmail.com thanks in advance to all the people

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Welcome to the forum! The game's multiplayer has changed slightly so that using the game's own server browser no longer works. This is is because the master server went offline several years ago but however you can play the game via Gamespy Arcade instead. The game's own browser only works for manually entered server addresses; some can be found here http://www.arokhslair.net/tech.html

You will need to download and install the levels that the server is running which are available from http://www.planetdrakan.com Instructions for these are usually included with the file.

Hope this helps getting you started, the only problem I think you will have is finding someone online to play against - there isn't many who play the game anymore.

Drakan boy
Hatchling

Post by Drakan boy »

thank you a lt maybe you can play with me?

Drakan boy
Hatchling

Post by Drakan boy »

ohhhh I Don´t Know exactly where to look the servers in the game where should I put those servers?thanks for your help

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

In the drakan game menu go to multiplayer>join game>add server and then manually enter the IP numbers. However, it is much easier to use gamespy arcade as sometimes the IP addresses change.

I probably will be available to play online sometime at the weekend. I'm out tomorrow and Saturday night and then I need to do my Tax Return (nightmare) which will take me ages once I can be bothered to get started on it...
What time do you usually play games online?

Drakan boy
Hatchling

Post by Drakan boy »

I´ll go on holiday next week but I´ll come back soon I can play games online every single day you want to don´t worry :) and thanks for want to play with me [:)]

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

If I can get it to work, I would be interested.

But I'm still learning. In about a week I should be ready (I hope).