Swords

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
agrith
Hatchling

Swords

Post by agrith »

If I already sold the other swords, can I buy them back to get the other one?

Faerith
Dragon

Post by Faerith »

Yes you can.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Be aware that you can get ripped off by doing this. Best way is to drop the elemental blades on the blacksmith's shop floor near the storeroom (the secret lever room)

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Do you mean the Elementals for the Mournbringer? If so, then you should know that you only had to get them in the game. It doesn't matter what happens to them, you still get to purchase Mournbringer if you got each when you could.

Drakans Flame
Whelp

Post by Drakans Flame »

Mournbringer?
what kind of sword is that?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Its the best sword in the game which is only available to buy from the blacksmiths after you have found all four elemental blades.

Outlaw Wyvern: Thanks for pointing that out; I thought you had to sell all blades to obtain the Mournbringer. Didn't know that you just had to get them, I was making sure they didn't break so I could sell them to get the best weapon. Doh!

Drakans Flame
Whelp

Post by Drakans Flame »

Whats the 4th blade?
1. Earth
2. Lightning
3. Fire
4. ?

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

The last is the Ice Blade and it's available in Shiverbane, specifically somewhere inside Maulgak's compound.

agrith
Hatchling

Post by agrith »

Thanks for all the info. I am glad to know I don't have to figure out where I sold them to get them back. BTW, Awesome site! I am glad I found it! I did not realize there were so many secrets in the game.

Tom

Post by Tom »

Has anybody heard of the chicken weapon? I got it once but I don't know how to get it again..

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Yes, its a developer's 'joke' weapon that appears once randomly throughout the game. It can appear at any shop and may not even appear at all for some people; just listen for a chicken clucking when you go to the shop to trade.

Gaia
Hatchling

Post by Gaia »

LOL an what does it do ? ^^

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

The Chicken is like a sword or hammer. Rynn holds it and whacks things with it. It's hilarious, the thing squawks with every hit!

AT, you'd think it's a one-time thing, but I've gotten multiple Chickens before. As many as four or five. You just have to keep pestering merchants, and they'll pop up..
I've been through the game so many ways, but I've never been able to pull off an all Chicken save.