Could you tell me something ...

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Gaia
Hatchling

Could you tell me something ...

Post by Gaia »

I already finished the game twice but there is still one thing I don't know.
Do you remember the place, where you have to enter a special combination at a pedestal of Skullheads to open the nearby Gate.
I never got the right combination so I thought I'll gonna ask here.
Could someone tell me the secret please ? :)

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Hi Gaia The combination of buttons is directional (North South East West), and it helps to remember that the statue is facing East. Here's the combination:

S-E-E-W-S-N-N-S

Enter them sort of quickly.

Enjoy the reward!

Gaia
Hatchling

Post by Gaia »

Whats the reward please, otherwise I have to play Drakan TAG again, from the beginning >_<

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

SPOILERS!!!

The gate opens and you have to swim completely underwater (so far that you have to surface in a room midway to breathe) to find a room with a treasure chest in the center of a circular stone platform surrounded by pillars. Rynn says,"I don't like the looks of this!"
You go up to the treasure chest and take the sword that's in it, causing maybe six(?) skeletons to spawn and, they're pretty tough. You can't run either, because a deadly barrier surrounds the pillars as long as the skeletons live. Whack them down and the barrier will deactivate leaving you with your reward from the chest, Clineschmidt's Blade.
It's 100 hits, doing 25 damage... wait for it... and it's also VAMPIRIC!! It gives you health as you hit enemies with it.
In fact, if the skellies are too hard, immediately equip Clineschmidt and fight yourself healthy!
Then you have to swim back out. There's an alternate underwater tunnel leading to the adjacent cave with Wartoks and Grull, too.

Gaia
Hatchling

Post by Gaia »

Wanna get there so badly :(((

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

You'll remember to do it next time through.