Heroes of Might and Magic

Discuss anything related to computer games and fantasy in general. Other fantasy games, games with dragons in, fantasy artwork etc are welcome here too. Posts are auto pruned after 3 months if not viewed. Please post Drakan related topics to the relevant forums below.
Black Dragon
Whelp

Heroes of Might and Magic

Post by Black Dragon »

My personal favorite is Heroes of Might and Magic III (3). It has Green Dragons, Gold Dragons, Red Dragons (Like Arokh), Black Dragons, Bone Dragons, Ghost Dragons, Crystal Dragons, Rust Dragons, Faerie Dragons and the <b>mighty</b> Azure Dragon!

I absolutely <b>love</b> this game, it has everything a Fantasy Game shoud have. I'm a real fanatic of this game [:D].

Shelim
Dragon

Post by Shelim »

Did you played indie add-on called Wake of Gods? It's beautiful :)

Trinitron
Dragon

Post by Trinitron »

Yea, i love MM3.[:)] And I love Might and Magic VI, VII, VIII.[:p] really perfects RPG games.[;)] Ruby Dragons in MM VIII very cool, and bone Dragons.

Black Dragon
Whelp

Post by Black Dragon »

Black Dragons are my favorites! No I haven't played In The Wake of Gods, I heard it's a unoffical add on for Heroes of Might and Magic III.

Shelim
Dragon

Post by Shelim »

Yeah and very, very good one. Several new creatures, a lot of new features, endless possibilities (demolish town, commanders in heroes' army, henchmen, new locations, artifacts, and everything turnable on- and off). And yet still I didn't discovered all the new features. Yesterday, in example, I found artifact called "Heart of Dragon", which summoned random dragons before starting the battle to my side (the greater level of hero, the more powerful ones)... ah, did I mentioned that there are new creatures? There are new dragons as well, for example Gorynych (mythical Russian dragon) or Vampire Dragon (has blood sucking!).

Black Dragon
Whelp

Post by Black Dragon »

I, I think I stay with the Heroes of Might and Magic Complete version, I don't like too many add on's

Shelim
Dragon

Post by Shelim »

Every single feature can be turned off :-) And you can still play original game after installing add-on :)

Black Dragon
Whelp

Post by Black Dragon »

I still think Heroes of Might and Magic III Complete is enough for me. But thanks for telling me [:)]