Drakan, a Unity revival?

Anything to do with Drakan level editing and modifications, post it here! Also this is the place to tell us about your new levels and get player feedback.
PaperJack
Hatchling

Drakan, a Unity revival?

Post by PaperJack »

Hello everyone!
I'm looking for a modeler and animator in order to make a Drakan remake/revival using the Unity engine.

The whole project is still in its infancy, and I'm looking for help since I can only script and draw.
I realize this has probably been attempted countless times before, but I 'd like to give it a shot aswell.

In the very worst case, we'll at least have given some deserved advertisement to our beloved Drakan.

If you have interest in helping, even if you're not a modeler/animator, you can contact me at paperjack93@gmail.com.

Admin
Dragon

Post by Admin »

I moved it to the level and mods section, the 'unofficial' development team check this forum reguarly. A few programmers and modders together should have a few ideas. Good luck!

- Admin

Shelim
Dragon

Post by Shelim »

I hear of indie projects in their infacy at least twice a week, so I won't hold my breath, sorry :-)

It could give much greater impression if you could post some actual work, even tech demo, or some design drafts/docs, or at very least some of your past works :-)

PaperJack
Hatchling

Post by PaperJack »

I understand, I'll scrunge up the scripts I've made into something somewhat playable and I'll post it ASAP.

PaperJack
Hatchling

Post by PaperJack »

Here is an unpolished approximation of Drakan's dragonflight model. I have to make it smoother and fix a few little things, but I'd like to get the thing to a semi-playable state before starting to polish. That includes getting rough models.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uf06vof1bc9e26u

I'm working on the ground player model now, trying to make it as unstuck-able as possible.

Venetik
Whelp

Post by Venetik »

Just send e-mail :D