PS2 Drakan

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
ck200sx
Hatchling

PS2 Drakan

Post by ck200sx »

I am stuck in the part just after you take the 4 elements to the Wizard and then you have the cut sceen to fight the half men. After I have killed all the half men, there are 2 barbarians and myself left. I have been here for an hour looking for a way out cause Arkoh never showed up and neither did the cut sceen. Please help me????

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

RELOAD, RELOAD, RELOAD!!!! If you haven't saved just do it again. Old Zegorro won't mind making the trip again... If you saved right after the battle... I'm not sure what you'd be able to do. Seriously, even tho you can fight like a demon and leave more Northmen alive, let the Half-Men waste 'em all and you'll have all four of their wooden hammers to go and sell afterwards. Just make sure that when you drop stuff to make room in your inventory, that you drop it on flat ground so your stuff doesn't glitch down into the floor. In front of the wizard is where I usually left mine. So since there was no cut scene, I guess Zegorro never opened the gate, huh? Both Drakan games have their share of glitches, but DTAG has the most varied, I think. I've never heard of that happening. Good luck with that.

devils
Hatchling

Post by devils »

I have the same problem. One of the barbarians is twisting around, being of no use to anyone. This is one screwed up bug, and I don't have an earlier save.